Thursday, March 22, 2007

The "Baldwin" sisters strike again....

My maiden name is "Baldwin", so growing up my sister and I were always refered to as "The Baldwin Sisters". If any of you remember "The Waltons" you will know these two fiesty ladies!


Shawna and I realized we have not done anything together for over 17 years so we left the kids and husbands home and took off for Mesquite, Nevada to visit some family. We have a grandmother whom we ADORE that was just placed in an assisted living home there, so we thought we would go check out her new digs.






To our surprise it was a NICE place and she LOVES it there....I don't EVER recall Grandma flirting with anyone (She has been a widow for about 30 years) but she turned me red going on with her rather handsome physical therapist! "You GO Grandma"!

Where would we be without our family?




1 comments:

Annie Taylor said...

Hey, Lisa, this is Annie I am at work and had time to look at the blogs, I really enjoyed your first post- All of your questions made me chuckle. I also enjoyed the story about the picture. Well, take care and call if you need anything. Annie