Wednesday, June 6, 2007

for one more day.....

My husband took the car to Wal-mart to have the oil changed and while he was waiting he did some shopping. When he got home he told me he had seen Mitch Albom on the Dr. Phil show talking about his new book and Scott said he felt compelled to purchase the book for me.

He gave it to me at 5:00 and I just finished it at 10:30 (putting it down a few times to tend to "Mommy" things) If you are a reader and even if you are not you MUST read this book!

It is a story of a mother and a son, and a relationship that lasts a lifetime and beyond. It explores the question: What would you do if you could spend one more day with a lost loved one?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I purchased this at the book fair at Austun's school. I also read it in one day. I loved it! But then again I loved all of his books! I love how he makes you think deeper about your relationships. Good good read!