Friday, October 26, 2007

Daddy Daughter Date.....

We had a Halloween Daddy Daughter Costume Date at church Thursday evening and I think it was a smash!


Here is a sample of our menu:

The only thing I recall from my primary days is the 2 Daddy Daughter Dates my father and I shared together! Even though Daddy was not a member of the church he loved going with me and I loved just having him all to myself!

We had a couple of girls who's Daddys couldn't make it so Scott filled in and was Daddy for a night! He had a lovely time getting to know Alix and Hanna and I think they enjoyed him too!

Hanna's Dad had been stuck in Flagstaff but made it for the last part of the date! I wish I had been able to take a picture of Hanna as she saw her Daddy walk in!!! She was SO happy he made it as you can see from her noticeably large smile in this picture!


0 comments: