Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Southbeach (forgive the 4 letter word) DIET....

Some of you know that Scott and I have been following the "Southbeach Diet". Now if you are like me the nasty word diet throws you into a physiological melt down!! But I have to tell you this isn't that hard...and if you do like I do and tell yourself it's NOT a diet but a new way of life and eating healthier then it is TOTALLY doable!

If any of you are as lucky as I am your hubby does most of the cooking!! Scott is on Southbeach boards often to get new and YUMMY recipes! Here is a look at one of our FAVORITES!
This totally melt in your mouth dish is Feta and Spinach stuffed Chicken Breast wrapped in Turkey Bacon!!!
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS IS A DIET!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I plan on starting a diet January One. I'm going to give this a try.

The only thing that tastes better than chocolate is bacon!

Lisa said...

Annie,
You will love it! It has done wonders for me! Keep in touch and if you need a buddie I'm yer girl! :)
Merry Christmas!