Thursday, January 29, 2009

Latter-dayVillage.com

Latter-dayVillage.com

Calling all Primary teachers!!!!

I have been a member of this site for 2 years now and I HAVE to tell you how wonderful it is!

They have TONS of stuff to help you with your class, from clip art and printables to lesson supplements!! AND it's not just for Primary! They have helps for Young Womens, Relief Society, Seminary and MORE!

I actually LOVE this site so much I have been hired to do the some lesson supplements for Primary! Well if I can't be a primary teacher (I was released) I can still read the lessons and come up with some fun supplements for you!!

Please check it out. The membership is very reasonable.

1 comments:

andreamatrix said...

I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore... It's all about your creepy pet!

I'll go check out this website post haste!