Sunday, March 1, 2009

Up for a challenge???

The first five people to respond to this post will get something from me!
My choice.
For you.
Handmade.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be (nor do I at this point).
The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they want to receive a homemade gift from me will indeed receive one.
Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!!

8 comments:

Jarred and Angelina said...

This sounds like so much fun! I am for sure in. I want something that you made and I will in turn do the same for 5 people. What a good idea!

Janeece said...

Oh I saw this on someone else's blog! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

Wow! am I number 3! I get something from my newest best friend! YipPEE
And when is your birthday girl?
Love ya,

Unknown said...

Knowing your talents, I am so in on yours too! Miss ya!

Megan said...

This sounds like a lot of fun, so I think I'm in. *runs off to post this on her blog*

Lisa said...

I still have room for one more....Carol does not have a blog to repost this on so she is disqualified...(don't fret Carol, when you are here in a few weeks boy will I have something for you!!) ;)

♥Morman Angel♥ said...

yay! so dose that mean im in?????

Lisa said...

OK I have my 5!!!