Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Biggest Loser Friends & Family.......

I'm sure I will hear about this in the morning but I'm posting it anyway!!!!

12 short weeks ago my hubby joined a Biggest Loser (Friends and Family Edition) competition. May I just say how proud I am of him! He has been a machine (and I'm not the only one who has called him that!) Working out two times a day (spinning being one of them sometimes both) eating healthy and sharing healthy recipes!

He lost 46 lbs !!!

Notice the "Trophy Husband" t-shirt I found for him!!!

7 comments:

Joni said...

Holly Crap! He look's great. Why can't I just do that. I can't wait to see you guy's, when are you going to Mesquite. Miss you ton's. Hope to see you soon. Joni Sue

mandy politowicz said...

Awesome!! good for you. That is some serious willpower!

Janeece said...

Congrats Scott! That is so awesome! Lisa you have good reason to proud! Keep up the awesome job!

John said...

Great Scott!! I like the ring to that. You are awesome! Keep up the good work.

Scott said...

Thanks all....I begrudgingly wore the shirt. Now if I can just keep it down in the low 200's.

Annie Taylor said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am glad you guys shared we might not have recognized you whenever we visit. I am going to have to have Brett check it out! Good Job! Annie

Becka said...

That's NOT your hubby!! OK I think I need to make it to church more!!! lol