Sunday, September 23, 2007

I love you Momma.....

One of the hardest things for me as a parent is following through with discipline. I have really been trying to work on this and I think its being noticed. How do I know this you ask? Well...lately Connor has been telling me he loves me A LOT!!!

Me to Connor as he is playing a video game "Connor, do you remember that mom said you could not play games until your room is clean?"


Connor - "I love you Momma"


Me - "I love you too Connor, but you need to turn your game off until your room is clean."


Connor - "But I really LOVE you Momma!"


Me - " I REALLY love you too Connor. Game off and clean your room."


Connor - "Momma, I need a hug."


Me - "Ok come here and I'll give you a hug and then I'll help you tidy your room."


Connor - To himself I'm SURE "Got her again!"

0 comments: