Sunday, September 30, 2007

TAGGED

My wonderful friend Celeste tagged me.
So here goes:
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living in Tempe Arizona.
2. Working in a really cool hair and nail salon.
3. I was a single Mom to the grooviest kid in the world! (love you Colton)
4. Learning how to create web sites.
5. Wishin', and prayin', and cryin' for true love to find me.
5 things on my 'to-do' list tomorrow
1. Laundry
2. Clean Kitchen
3. Laundry
4. Prepare for family home evening
5. Did I mention Laundry?
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Apples & Peanut Butter
2. Dark Chocolate Kisses
3. Triscuts with low fat cream cheese
4. Jennifer Kendall's pumpkin & Chocolate Chip Cookies!
5. Homemade low fat yogurt fruit smoothie! YUM
5 songs I know the lyrics to
1. Heart Break Hotel
2. The Snowman Song (see post below with music player)
3. Do I make you Proud. (Taylor Hicks American Idol)
4. My Front Porch Lookin' In (Diamond Rio)
5. Old MacDonald had a Farm (Connor has me sing this with him regularly)
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Buy a new house
2. Pay off all debt
3. Buy a new camera
4. Go on a fun family cruise with WHOLE family
5. Invest in collage for my boys and grandchildren
5 bad habits
1. Not getting dressed all day
2. Not getting enough sleep
3. Taking things to personally
4. Letting my laundry pile up
5. Thinking my way is the only way
5 things I would never wear again
1. Leg warmers
2. Those pants with stirrups on 'em
3. Lots of make-up
4. High Heels
5. Another man's ring on my finger!
5 of my favorite toys
1. Computer
2. Digital Camera
3. Ipod
5. My son Connor!
5 people I tag
1. Kerrianne
2. Natalie
3. Tina
4. Annie
5. Shawna

0 comments: