Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Activity Days.....

I help out with the Activity Days program in our ward and I have to say.....
I LOVE IT!!!This week I am giving a lesson on our "Testimonies"

I will liken our Testimonies to flowers....just like these flowers our testimonies need to be nurtured in oder to grow. These flowers are actually more than they appear to be....they are pens that I have made to give to each of the girls. After they "pick" their flower we are going to write our testimonies in our
"Faith in God" Books.


3 comments:

Mrs. Burch said...

Rock On!!! You DID need them within those hours. See what a loser I am? They look great! Send me the bill for the floral tape.
KB

TheShumWAYS said...

Hey did you get those Liken DVD's? Thanks for letting us borrow Samuel, we loved it!

Rhonda said...

How nice to have YOU as their teacher. I love the flower idea.