Monday, January 28, 2008

To Few and Far Between....

With my sister in North Carolina and my brother in Colorado we rarely are in the same place at the same time.

My sisters mother-in-law is suffering from cancer and will not be with us much longer. So this prompted a trip back home to spend some time with her. We took advantage of this visit and my sister and I attended the Temple together for the first time! What a special time that was! My brother, hearing the news that my sister was coming home, made the trip down from snowy Pagosa Springs Colorado. This all sent my mother into "MOM" mode...and resulted in a belated Thanksgiving Dinner to celebrate us all being in the same place at the same time! She was in heaven!

1 comments:

andreamatrix said...

That sister from North Carolina looks pretty shifty. You better keep an eye on her...