Saturday, January 30, 2010

NO way to catch up…..

There is no way to catch up after being SO far behind on my blog.  So I will just summarize….Football, Football banquet, Visits from special people, fire, insurance, rewiring, cleaning, dog sitting, being sick, Christmas, being sick, basketball, snow, sledding, camping, dog sitting, being sick, dr. appointments, upcoming surgery.  WHEW!!  Here are just some pictures of above happenings:

DSC_0004 DSC_0014 DSC_0002

 DSC_0003 DSC_0008 DSC_0010 DSC_0021 DSC_0108DSC_0027 DSC_0060DSC_0105

Here’s to trying to keep up to date from now on!

2 comments:

Natty said...

Lisa, that video was amazing! What great pictures you have! I am so happy to see you blogging again! How are you? I hope that you never have to blog about being sick again. I miss you tons! Hugs & Kisses!

John said...

It's about time!! Glad to see everyone is doing good.